Monday 13 June 2016

Royalty Awaits Tepin at Ascot

Many of you wont be scheduling your Tuesday morning to see the lady champ run but I know a few of you will be.  On Tuesday June 14th at 9:30am eastern standard time Tepin will take on some very talented individuals across the pond in England. She is running against the boys in a foreign country.

To think she has to get use to the different accents and tea times in England and also the no medication rule which means to run without lasix pumped into her body.  Well I will be keeping a close eye on the results later that day because this move have me excited and pumped myself.  I may need lasix  to calm myself down.  She has won 9 out of the last 11 races and at this point this folks must be saying "hold your horses" she is going to win them all.

I really hope she win this one and perhaps I can see her at Woodbine this fall.

Ascot Gr1 - QUEEN ANNE STAKES (Class 1)

Purse $882,000. TB For four yrs old and upwards. Weights: Colts and geldings, 126 lbs; fillies 123 lbs Southern Hemisphere Allowance: 4-y-o 1 lbs. 1M

No comments:

Post a Comment