Thursday 11 August 2022

Troy JR Hearn Is On The Come Back Trail And Is Hungrier Than Ever.


As the evening was winding down at the backstretch I remember meeting Troy for the very first time.  He looked like a jockey but I didn't recognize him.   I said hi, how are you doing with my Bajan Canadian accent mixed up into one. Troy said hi and we exchanged greetings with our names attached. I recognized from early that Troy wasn't shy and he had the look of a man shaping his body to a high result of fitness expressed with Tattoos all over his body.   He reached for his black sweat bag-looking gear that hung from the clothesline which he used to drain the sweat from his body when jogging.  


I said to him I was looking for a story and he replied " well I got one for ya"!  The rest is history leading up to this point which you will soon find out. Sometimes I am cautious but I am mostly curious and it's my curiosity that very often leads me to interesting people, places, and things throughout my life.  



For the next several days I ran into Troy as he continued to work and he would often utter the phrase "work hard".  I can see the hunger spelled all over his face by the look in his eyes and not by the chiseled cut face as some of you may be thinking when you see him.


You will see more on him but for now, you can check out his efforts right here.


www.facebook.com/Troyfernandesallin

No comments:

Post a Comment